Our client, a Big 4 Professional Services firm, is seeking an experienced Indirect Tax Senior Manager to join their tax practice in Saudi Arabia.
With the introduction of Indirect Taxes in the Gulf, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and career motivated indirect tax professional looking to quickly advance their career in a growing market. Clear potential for accelerated promotion to Director.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the Partner and Directors in managing and supporting the Indirect Tax practice
- Deliver and manage engagements across Indirect Tax Advisory and Compliance
- Deliver and manage VAT impact and readiness assessments, and VAT implementation projects
- Conduct VAT training sessions
- Mentor and manage junior team members
- Advise some of the most prominent local and multi-national clients in the region
Currently operating at Senior Manager level, you will possess the following key characteristics:
- Strong leadership skills, with proven track record at managing teams
- Practical VAT operational, implementation and advisory experience is essential
- Bachelor's Degree / Professional Tax Qualification
- Enthusiasm, knowledge and interest in the indirect tax developments in GCC
- Genuine eagerness in relocating to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh/Khobar/Jeddah)