Based in their UK headquarters, working as part of their highly reputable tax team,you will assume responsibilility for a variety of duties including:
* Preparation of UK tax returns and computations
* Assisting with a wide range of compliance and advisory matters
* Researching and documenting tax technical points
* Supporting with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
* Assisting members of the tax team with various ad hoc tasks and projects as needed.
* Building strong relationships with internal and extrernal finance and commercial colleagues
You will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified, with previous experience working at a Big 4 firm or in the commercial sector. You will possess good problem-solving skills and attention to detail and work well as part of a team.
Suitable candidates will be available to start this role at short notice and longer term opportunities may be on offer for the right individual.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.