Perfect role for a qualified tax manager to make a move in to industry. You will need experience of tax accounting and in this role will assist the Head of Tax with reporting and compliance. Alongside this you will deal with a wide range of work including assisting with transactions and Transfer Pricing. This is a fast growing business which will enable you to work on both UK and international tax. Practice or industry background considered.- Responsible for all aspects of corporate tax compliance and reporting across the UK and Europe.
- Developing and maintaining standardised processes and controls across the Group.
- Helping the Head of Tax and existing team manage relationships with external advisors and HMRC.
- Assisting with M&A work including due diligence, international structuring and all round deal support.
- Ensuring that all group companies meet the requirements of the Senior Accounting Officer regulations.
- Dealing with queries from the business, other areas of finance and the legal team.
- Development of regular reporting to senior management to support effective decision making through high quality analysis, insight and advice.
- The opportunity to work on wider projects such as R&D, expenses reviews, treasury issues etc.
- Maintaining a detailed, up to date technical knowledge in all relevant tax related areas.
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ICAS or CTA qualified, or equivalent and committed to continuous
professional development. You will need to have a background in UK corporate tax gained in a large accountancy firm or industry and you will need sound large group tax experience. You will need to have strong tax reporting experience and a genuine enthusiasm for improving processes. Tax audit experience would fit this role well. This is a rapidly growing business which presents an exceptional opportunity for the right individual.
Full time, part time or flexible working considered.