If you're an open-minded Transfer Pricing specialist, looking for a new challenge, you need to know more about this rare opportunity. Consider a move to a global law firm, where you'll work alongside some of Australia's most impressive tax lawyers, providing specialist TP advice on a range of corporate tax matters. You will sit within the tax team, as part of a dedicated, growing TP function, and gain exposure to a different side of TP.
An internationally recognised law firm, with a strong foothold in the Australian tax market. Clients include tech giants, financial services, FMCG brands, and domestic media outlets. As well as some of the market's most interesting work, you can expect to find yourself in a diverse, talented team of tax professionals, and benefit from a busy social calendar.
The Ideal Candidate
If you fit the following profile, you'll likely be a good fit for this role, so don't hesitate to apply:
* 2-3 years+ in a Transfer Pricing role, in a reputable law firm or top-tier accounting firm (Big 4, Top 10)
* Science or economics degree is highly regarded but not essential
* Admitted lawyer or at least from a legal background
* Confident, articulate and ambitious
* Excellent client-handling and commercial skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toby Tank on (02) 9221 0099. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.