Corporate Tax Director/Potential Partner
Cambridge/Huntingdon; Highly Competitive Salary
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Director/Potential Partner for Ensors to be based in their Cambridgeshire offices.
About the Firm
Ensors are an award winning chartered accountants and tax adviser which consists of 15 Partners and 200 team members split over their six offices across East Anglia. The firm have a superb track record of success, promotions and have some very exciting plans for future growth. The Cambridge and Huntingdon offices continue to see significant growth in their portfolio of corporate clients, and are seeking a senior tax professional to lead the service delivery for this.
This is a key role which will strategically and operationally manage Ensors’ Cambridge and Huntingdon Corporate Tax team on a day to day basis, helping to develop the firm’s business in tax by working closely with the Partners across the region. Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for all types of advisory work for clients across Cambridge and Huntingdon.
• Review complex tax compliance issues of the firm’s clients on behalf of the relevant partners.
• Be responsible for business development for the tax department in conjunction with the partners and Marketing team.
• Attend and hold seminars on a regular basis to local businesses and attend networking events which will benefit the business.
• Act as a role model for all team members and delegate responsibilities as appropriate.
• Reviewing of corporation tax returns, liaising with other teams across the offices as and when necessary.
• Aiding with the development of more junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Manager/Senior Manager or existing Director. You will need to be a self-starter with an excellent track record in your current firm. You will also be seen as a ‘safe pair of hands’ technically with the capacity to liaise efficiently with the wider team members across the other offices. Personality is key in being able to bring on board new business as well as feel comfortable to lead seminars to a network of local businesses.
Essential skills include: Strong Corporation Tax experience. The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients. Strong Team management, communication and people development skills.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Rutherford Briant Recruitment