Our client are a large well regarded practice, recruiting an experienced VAT specialist to join the Tax team in their Preston Office.
You will be providing high quality practical VAT advice to clients (from small OMBs to AIM listed companies) on a range of complex issues as well as providing internal VAT support to colleagues.
• Actively identifying opportunities for VAT services and promote them internally and externally
• Managing VAT planning projects to ensure efficient and effective delivery to deadlines
• Negotiating with HMRC on VAT disputes
• Dealing with all VAT aspects of company sales and acquisitions, including carrying out due diligence, review of DD, review of sale and purchase agreement, and providing practical advice
• Providing internal support for VAT queries from staff
You will be an experienced VAT Practioner, able to demonstrate ability to provide VAT advice to clients and quickly establish a rapport with both colleagues and clients. A fantastic role offering career progression in a growing regional firm