A leading Professional Services firm is looking to appoint an ACA/CTA Qualified Associate Director within their FS Tax team.
This would be an ideal role for an individual who is currently within a the FS tax team of a Big 4 firm but is looking to progress into another Practice firm where they can specialise in the Banking sector. Within this sector, the client in question covers:
* Banks (retail and investment)
* Securities Houses
* Private Banking Financial instruments
* Leasing Brokers
* Investment funds
In this role, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, and bringing together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle complex client challenges. You will also be responsible for:
* Advising UK and international clients on various corporate tax issues in respect of specific banking and FS rules
* Ad hoc advisory projects e.g. product structuring and transactional tax issues
* Providing transaction support and structuring advice (e.g. business transfers, M&A work)
* Technology-based tax solutions to banking firms
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position.