After a significant restructure within this global FINTECH group, there is now the need for a Senior Manager to provide expert guidance and direction on direct tax on an international basis to the European region.
* Delivers advice on both direct and indirect tax matters, providing input to, and preparing, all direct tax related information to ensure the accuracy and compliance with European legislation. This includes:
* Monthly management accounts;
* Budgets and forecasts;
* Annual financial statements;
* Corporation tax returns; and
* Annual PSA settlements,
* Develop relationships with external tax authorities, external advisors and other divisions and countries.
* Act as an expert in direct tax applying specialist knowledge to business issues
* Communicates complex tax issues and influences others to adopt recommended point of view
* Operates at a senior level, managing senior stakeholders across the global organisation including Global Leaders of Controllership and Tax
* Identifies and applies tax methodologies and expert knowledge to complex tax issues
* Significant tax experience, , ideally both in-house and within large accountancy firms
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
* Proven ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders at high levels
* Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and perform under pressure
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.