This global FTSE services business with operations in nearly 50 countries has grown significantly though acquisitions and international organic growth. As such the Group is heavily dependent on Group Tax for tax input on the growing organisation.
The Corporate Tax Manager's primary role will be the preparation and review of the Group's UK corporate tax compliance and reporting.
Group Tax is a small, but busy department and has responsibility for all taxes across the group.
The role encompasses (but is not limited to) the following:
* Preparation / review of UK corporate tax returns
* Maintaining capital allowances schedules
* Ensuring tax reliefs and credits are taken as appropriate
* Other ad-hoc tax compliance duties
* Correspondence with HM Revenue & Customs
* Controlled foreign companies review
* Liaison with Finance Personnel in the business units
* Preparation of Tax Notes in Statutory accounts
* Year End and half year corporate tax reporting
* Budgeting and forecasting of tax provisions
* Assisting business units with ad-hoc queries
We are looking for someone who is:
* ACA/ACCA qualified with three/four years PQE and preferably CTA qualified
* Responsive to time pressure, able to work on agreed objectives and deadlines, and able to identify, assess and communicate relevant issues on a timely basis.
* A team player, who is able to work with and alongside colleagues, both within the Tax department, and from the various business units round the Group.
* Must be willing to turn a hand to a wide variety of work and not expect to be 'pigeon-holed'.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.