One of the largest Sovereign Wealth Funds has significantly increase the support functions in London and New York for local investment teams over the past 12 months and as such is now looking to recruit an additional tax professional to provide tax support to the Private Equity, Infrastructure and Real Estate investment teams.
* Partner with the investment team based in our London office and other internal groups on tax and finance matters.
* Handle tax structuring, tax due diligence review, and provides finance and tax inputs on holding structures, legal documents and investment assets.
* Manage the finance and tax aspects of the European investment holding structure including the review of transactions, and provision of statutory and management reporting.
* Involved with ad-hoc tax projects, including automation of tax processes, reporting and analytics. This includes working with the team determine user requirements, design, build, test, optimize and implement IT applications and solutions.
* Be part of a team in pursuing technology and continuous process improvement to create efficiencies and support capability to business needs.
* Bachelor's degree preferably in the area of finance, tax, accounting or banking.
* 6-8 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 years will be in the tax practice of a Big 4 firm with good cross-border tax experience.
* Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
* Keen interest in / stays abreast of emerging technologies and business intelligence tools. Experience in building dashboards and Business Intelligence visualisation tools such as Tableau is an added advantage.
* Keen to learn and take on new challenges in a dynamic and in a fast-paced work environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.