A great role for a qualified tax accountant, wanting to join a team that is truly revolutionising the British Banking Industry.
As a Tax Accountant you will be responsible for VAT compliance, preparing VAT Returns (includes PESM & CGS adjustments), ensuring compliance with all necessary tax legislation, seeking to identify areas where VAT savings may be made and giving tax advice to all internal teams, so that they can focus on what we do best - creating fans!
So what will you be doing?
* Preparing the group VAT return and providing advice on general VAT queries
* Supporting the Head of Group Tax on any corporate tax related matters including budgets & reforecasts, conducting tax risk assessments and maintenance of financial controls
* Calculating the monthly corporation and deferred tax journals
* Preparing the half and full year statutory tax notes
* Providing analysis in order to support the annual corporation tax return
* Supporting the Head of Group Tax on Property related matters to include SDLT, Option to Tax, Capital Allowances & CIS compliance
You need to be this kind of person...
* Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
* Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
* Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things.....
* You should have a relevant Chartered Tax qualification such as the CTA
* Experience working for a tax advisory firm or financial services company, specialising in VAT
* Advanced excel skills
* Exposure to tax accounting to include conducting deferred tax and corporation tax calculations