* Provide UK corporate income tax advice and assist in tax planning initiatives and TP projects.
* Independently manage smaller projects and support the UK tax director in large international tax projects
* Heavily involved with International Structuring
* Refinancing and managing the acquisitions between companies in the group
* Manage and coordinate UK M&A projects
* Work closely with the Tax Compliance & Reporting team to ensure that transactions are accurately and efficiently recorded in the tax computations and accounts.
* Maintain relationship with external advisors and tax authorities.
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Qualified accountant ACA, CTA or equivalent
* Post-qualification experience within international tax, preferably gained within a big four consultancy firm or large multi-national organisation
* In-house experience considered beneficial, ideally within a global organisation
* Previous structuring or refinancing experience
* Pro-actively work with the rest of Finance and the business.
The next step:
* Please contact Paul Kempton to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.