As the Tax Accountant you will join an established team responsible for looking after all tax matters across EMEA for the Group. The business is a global technology company, headquartered in the US. They are keen to find a proactive Tax Accountant to come on board in West London. This is an opportuntiy for someone to grow into the role but also add value to the team from day one.
* Assist on the review of corporate tax returns;
* Ensure reporting deadlines are met;
* Work with reporting software, inputting data, analysing numbers to understand the implications and advise the business accordingly;
* Assist on preparation of forecasting;
* Review VAT returns;
* Monitor withholding tax while being proactive rgearding implications;
* Assist on tax provisioning.
* ACCA, ACA, CTA qualified (or equivalent experience);
* Solid accounting knowledge and experience. Large ERP system experience a plus;
* Experience within corporate tax compliance/tax accounting;
* Ability to communicate effectively amongst team internally and across EMEA;
* Relationship managing and prioritization skills;
* Strong Excel skills, OneSource experience a plus.
Our client is at the forefront of their industry and continue to grow. They offer a strong culture based on teamwork and integrity in how they operate. If you're looking for a challenging mixed tax role, while being supported by an experienced team, apply to this opportunity.