Our client is a global corporation with headquarters in Teesside. The Tax Department is responsible for all direct tax matters from tax accounting, and compliance, through transfer pricing to audit management and tax planning. The work undertaken by the department is both technically and organisationally challenging, requires an attention to detail and a drive for results.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in preparation and review of ASC 740 and US GAAP accounting for corporate taxes for Europe and Asia
• Assist in managing and coordinating corporate tax compliance throughout Europe and Asia
• Assist in developing and managing effective working relationships with external tax advisors in many countries
• Assist with corporate tax planning projects, including transfer pricing and M&A, for affiliates throughout Europe and Asia
• Be a strong member of the tax team, including mentoring other members of the group
In order to be considered for the role you should have a significant amount of international tax experience gained in either industry or practice (or both). A fantastic opportunity with interesting, challenging work in a truly dynamic environment.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and other tax jobs in Teesside.