We are currently seeking a transfer pricing tax Manager to be based in Singapore on behalf of our client a global consultancy firm who are currently growing their Financial Services tax practice.
Clients are provided both with strategic transfer pricing planning aligned with evolving business strategies and assistance in complying with diverse requirements imposed under transfer pricing regimes.
- Developing, marketing and implementing transfer pricing solutions across Asia Pacific
- Identifying work opportunities through internal and external network of contacts
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Developing, managing and supporting inter-company pricing for existing and new supply chains and identifying opportunities regarding tax and business efficient supply chains
- Supporting the lead partners to ensure effective and timely input to business initiatives and projects, including marketing initiatives, thought leadership and technology-solutions
- Managing a team of transfer pricing professionals in supporting, planning and / or delivering projects as appropriate
- University degree in economics, finance or engineering and / or MBA
- At least eight years relevant experience in a professional firm or in the industry
- Experience and understanding of international transfer pricing and tax principles, with China market experience / focus preferred
- Strong skill in written and verbal English, as well as in Mandarin
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong skill in written and verbal English, with other languages representing a potential advantage
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.