Our client is a Big 4 Firm with offices worldwide seeking a US Tax Director to join their growing office in Hong Kong.
As a Director, you will be at the forefront of assisting to grow this practice whilst managing interesting and challenging client engagements. You will become part of a successful and growing practice, which has plenty of room for personal development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have staff management experience.
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of US taxation.
- Have the ability to profitably manage a client portfolio.
- Actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients.
- Experience of dealing directly with clients.
- An excellent command of spoken and written Chinese is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading teams in the region.
To be considered, you will have operated at Senior Manager level in a public accounting firm serving a mixture of private individuals and business entities.