My client is a global firm with a growing Global Mobility team in Zurich and they are looking for an experienced Global Mobility professional to join their growing team as Assistant Manager/Manager level.
The opportunity offers the chance to work with a leading international client base, generous pay/benefit packages (low tax at just 20%), high quality of life and excellent public transportation. In addition you will gain valuable international experience and work with people from all over the world.
• You have a university degree and you are in possession of a valid and current Certified Public Accounting license.
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a consulting or a public accounting firm.
• You have a deep technical knowledge of the US tax system and are experienced with US partnership and LLC returns in addition to individual income and gift tax returns.
• You have extensive technical knowledge in global mobility planning, taxations for individuals on international assignments including double-taxation treaties, totalization agreements, and the accurate reporting, as well as withholding requirements for US compensation for individuals working abroad.
• You have experience and knowledge of US requirements under FATCA for taxpayers' compliance with non-Swiss financial accounts and asset reporting, as well as available remediation efforts for incidents of non-compliance.
• You have proven experience on large international mandates with global compensation review, tax accruals, assignment cost projections, gross up calculations, and hypothetical tax calculations.
• You are fluent in English (proficiency level) with excellent verbal and written communications skills, which includes the ability to present information clearly and concisely
If you are interested to explore your career options in this exciting location and firm then please contact me for confidential discussion and further information.