An ambitious homegrown firm, known for providing its clients with an innovative yet personal approach to advice. The firm has enjoyed a long history in the domestic space, and services a range of private, public and commercial clients, both in Australia and overseas. The tax team has enjoyed recent, growing success, and continues to retain a loyal, diverse client base.
You will join the tax team's Indirect experts, and advise clients on a range of issues raised in:
* Corporate acquisitions, mergers and disposals
* International (re)-structuring exercises
You can expect a stimulating office environment, the autonomy to nurture your clients, and the support of experienced Partners.
The Ideal Candidate
Our client is interested in well-rounded meeting tax lawyers fitting the following description:
* Outgoing, motivated and articulate
* Admitted lawyer, at least 5 years' PAE, and a focus on Direct taxes (experience with litigated matters is highly regarded) OR an experienced tax advisor from a Big 4 firm
* Technically sound, with superb attention to detail
* Strong commercial skills; experience managing clients and offering innovative solutions
* Interested in progressing
If you have been waiting to make the transition to a law firm, or accelerate your development as a lawyer, do not hesitate to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toby Tank on (02) 9221 0099. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.