My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Toronto and they are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager/Manager Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team.
They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to assist in the leadership and growth of the innovative Transfer Pricing Practice, which will provide the opportunity to work with a dedicated team of specialists in a dynamic practice area. As an externally focused professional, you will provide pro-active advice on a variety transfer pricing tax issues, be involved in risk management and provide value-added services.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, business, law, finance, and/or an accounting.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience working in the transfer pricing field within a professional services firm, or a combination of tax authority and professional services experience.
• Strong knowledge of financial and management accounting.
• Experience managing a small team is a strong asset.
• A strong commitment to client service and attention to detail.
If you are interested to explore your career options in this exciting location and firm then please contact me for confidential discussion and further information.