Do you have knowledge of multi-dimensional consolidation, forecasting, planning and budgeting solutions? Do you speak French fluently and want to travel for work? Do you want to get exposure with the largest firms on Finance Technology projects?
About your employer
A global leader in professional services and software solutions, worldwide offices, you will be based in the London office.
You will be implementing planning solutions based on the latest Cloud technology for leading, world class customers under the direction of a project lead. Over time, you will become and expert at implementing solutions and become a trusted advisor and coach to customers. To be successful, you will need a good understanding of the Finance function of larger organisations and an ability to learn how to use multidimensional business applications quickly. For the first year at least, you will be expected to assist with implementation projects for French customers.
Your tasks will be as follow:
• Enhance and maintain existing customer’s applications
• Set-up, configures and unit tests components of customer solutions
• In time, will coach partners and customer in the configuration of customer solutions
• Manages system testing and rollout activities
• Assists with System benchmarking
• Assists with execution and reconciliation of data conversion
• Provides acceptance test and post conversion support
• Builds solid test cases and logs clear and concise support and production issues
• Travelling involved: 50%
• Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Finance, Accounting or Computing
• 2-5 years of experience in a consulting role within the Finance function of a large multinational
• Fluency in French and English
• Deep understanding of the business context of Planning and Forecasting activities
• Experience as system administrator of a financial reporting solution advantageous (Cognos, HFM, Hyperion)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in the European market, and get experience with high profile clients on some ground-breaking tax technology projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.