This role will be responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance for the group's entities across the EMEA region. Working as part of a team and reporting to the EMEA Head of Tax, the successful candidate will have exposure to all aspects of the business in the region. The role will also include liaising with external advisors in various locations that assist with the tax compliance process as well as local tax authorities.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Preparing and submitting timely and accurate Corporate Tax returns across the EMEA region, working closely with the local Finance teams.
* Preparing tax notes for inclusion in the local Financial Statements.
* Preparing and submitting timely and accurate VAT, ECSL and Intrastat returns across the EMEA region.
* Liaising with external advisors that assist with the local preparation and submission of Corporate Tax and VAT returns.
* Booking and reporting of monthly tax provisions.
* Preparing accounting journals relating to tax accounts.
* Keeping up to date with developments in EMEA tax legislation and guidance.
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.