* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
* Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
* Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
* Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
* Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison
* Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.