My client is a global firm with a growing US Tax team in Montreal and they are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager/Manager US Tax professionals to join their growing team.
They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to research US inbound investments by corporations and/or partnerships; assist in tax due diligence and modelling with respect to acquisition of US companies or Canadian companies with US subsidiaries or operations; actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential.
• Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials;
• A completed Master’s degree in Taxation or CPA or LLB; asset
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a Big Four;
• Occasional Canadian travel required;
• Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work or attend tax technical courses.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.