My client is a global firm with a growing US Tax team in Montreal and they are looking for an experienced Manager/Senior Manager US Tax professional to join their growing team.
They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to plan and lead engagements including structuring corporate investment, developing acquisition strategies and tax compliance; proactively take relevant and valuable tax ideas to our clients to grow the practice; build relationships at a senior level and be seen as a trusted business advisor; actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential.
• A completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials;
• A completed Master’s degree in Taxation or CPA or LLB; asset
• Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a Big Four;
• Execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects;
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership;
• Occasional Canadian travel required;
• Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work or attend tax technical courses.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.