A new role has been created for a qualified tax professional ( ideally Assistant Manager or new manager ) to join this growing in-house tax team and work predominantly on the Corporation Tax Compliance. Although there will also be scope to assist on advisory projects Corporation Tax compliance will be the main focus.
This role requires –
• Strong Corporation Tax Compliance experience with the ability to take ownership of the compliance process
• Strong Tax Accounting experience
• A proficient user of Alphatax ( or similar) across the whole Corporation Tax Compliance cycle for large groups e.g. setting up new companies; generating tax packs; preparation of tax computations and tax returns; submission of tax returns etc.
• Advisory experience would be beneficial (but not essential)
• Report writing experience would be beneficial (but not essential)
Strong interpersonal skills are essential and the successful candidate will have the enthusiasm and drive to continually develop in a very fast paced environment.
For the right candidate this will be a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team at one of the leading groups in the UK. A fantastic package is on offer.
**Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this Staffordshire based in-house VAT job.