Long term 12 months + contract to work for a reputable global business. The UK and Ireland Tax Manager looks after corporation tax matters for UK and Irish trading companies. The role encompasses tax compliance, tax reporting and tax advisory work.
As a UK & Ireland Tax Manager you will be accountable for:
Corporation tax compliance
* Preparation of the main UK trading company tax computation
* Overseeing the preparation by outsourced providers of the remaining UK and Ireland tax computations
* Calculating corporation tax payments on account
* Liaising with the other UK tax manager to ensure group matters are consistent
* Management of relationship with key advisers on specific projects
Corporation tax reporting
* Quarterly forecasting and reporting corporation tax for UK and Ireland
* Year-end provisioning
* Preparation of corporation tax note in the UK and Ireland statutory accounts
Corporation tax advisory
First point of contact for all ad hoc queries and day-to-day issues raised by the business and provide relevant and practical advice promptly. Advising and supporting the Director of UK/I Tax in various projects throughout the year in relation to the trading companies
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Qualified accountant or tax adviser (CTA or equivalent)
* Strong proven ability and post qualified experience in UK corporate tax department
* Excel able
* Strong tax accounting understanding (IFRS and UK GAAP)
* Strong communication skills
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.