This role primarily involves the management and preparation of Group's tax reporting for half and full year, and will require liaising with the auditors. 12 months fixed term contract with possibility of extension.
* Prepare the Group's tax reporting for year end and half year end whilst liaising with the auditors. This includes the preparation of the Group's annual and interim consolidated tax calculations and tax notes within the consolidated financial statements.
* Administer and use the global tax reporting software (OneSource Tax provision).
* Review all tax disclosures in the entity statutory accounts and liaise with auditors to deal with any questions.
* Prepare the Groups tax forecasting and management of the Group's ETR.
* Manage all tax compliance requirements and ensure all legal obligations are met.
* Review UK corporate tax returns.
* Review calculations of the quarterly tax payment on account for the UK Group.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Expert of significant knowledge in producing large global IFRS tax consolidations
* A background in Professional Services or in house ideally a FTSE Company
* Relevant and recognised professional qualifications e.g. ATT / CTA / ACCA or equivalent
* Preferably experience with OneSource Tax software
* Some experience with Accounting software e.g. Oracle
* Good technical knowledge
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.