Outstanding opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company based in Central London for a 12 months FTC. The role is to support the Senior Tax Manager: UK in delivery of their responsibility as regards the group's UK tax affairs
Given the large number of UK companies and CFC's it is important that all aspects of the UK taxes compliance cycle are managed effectively and key tax risks are understood and managed.
* Assist with the preparation and filing of corporation tax returns in the UK including the group's UK CFC return.
* Assist in management of UK enquiries and audits.
* Assist in continued development of the UK's corporation tax compliance processes and procedure.
* Support the group's SAO certification process.
* Assist with the preparation of UK income tax provisions and effective tax rate matters.
* Provide advice on day to day UK tax matters, looking at consistency across UK
* Undertake analysis of new UK tax laws and the provision of advice on their application to group
* Assist with the identification and implementation of relevant tax planning opportunities
* Raise awareness of tax issues and effectively communicate tax issues to management
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.