Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Zurich and they are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager/Manager Transfer Pricing (EMEIA Financial Services) professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for diverse clients.
The opportunity offers the chance to work with a leading international client base, a clear path for growth to Senior Manager Level, generous pay/benefit packages, high quality of life and excellent public transportation. In addition you will gain valuable international experience and work with people from all over the world.
They are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious team and offer the potential for career progression.
• A bachelor's, masters or Ph. D in business, finance, economics, management, law, policy analysis or similar. Additional cross-discipline qualifications are a plus (i.e. Bachelor in Law with Master in Finance). Tax-specific qualifications are an advantage.
• Excellent verbal/ written communications skills.
• Effective time management skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced professional services environment.
• At least 4 years of relevant practical experience (in-house or advisory) in Transfer Pricing, either for Financial Services or general Transfer Pricing.
• Fluent in English and German. Other languages are an advantage.
• Strong interest in interdisciplinary business issues related to the Financial Services Industry.
• Analytical mind, at ease working with numbers and comfortable dealing with financial and economic issues. Strong interest in Banking and Financial Markets.
• A plus: Practical experience in Banking, Taxation, Controlling, Accounting or Finance.
• Team player but self-motivated, analytical thinker and quick mind.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.