Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Tax Assistant Manager - Private Client for their office in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
• Manage a diverse UK personal tax portfolio of clients; including high net worth individuals and UK resident non-doms
• Oversee all trust and company UK income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax; working primarily with local fiduciary companies servicing a diverse portfolio of offshore trusts and companies
• Provide ad hoc tax advice in relation to offshore trust structures and private clients
• Build on and develop client relationships helping to grow the Private Client business within the firm liaising with both the Channel Islands and UK private client teams
• Coaching and training junior staff
• Qualified Accountant and/or Tax Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT)
• Knowledge of UK Tax is essential
• Strong experience of offshore trust structures
• Excellent business development skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• This role would suit someone who is ambitious and looking for long term career
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.