My client is a top 4 global accountancy firm with a leading tax practice in Luxembourg. There is an opportunity for experienced tax managers/advisors to join their team, put themselves on a growth track within the firm and to work with well known clients in the financial services sector.
We are ideally looking for candidates with Luxembourg tax experience or who are keen to relocate into a new market.
* Work directly with clients regarding tax compliance and any queries they may have;
* Assist in completion of compliance services within banking and insurance sectors;
* Preparation of returns, review of assessments, identify opportunities for new lines of business;
* Liaise with tax authorities;
* Partner with internal stakeholders (i.e. audit team) regarding tax provision services;
* Assist in development of junior team members.
* 3+ years experience in tax compliance/advisory, preferably with a multinational or a top accounting firm;
* Finance, Accounting, Economics graduate with completion of professional training as a tax clerk
* Luxembourg tax experience preferable but not required;
* Ability to meet deadlines and make commerical decisions;
* Strong communication and able to work directly with clients and build relationships;
* Language skills preferred: English, French or German
If you're at advisor level and looking to make the jump to Manager grade this is an excellent opportunity to pursue. Alternatively, if you're looking for a chance to work in a new city and think your skills will translate across don't hesitate to apply. My client offers an excellent culture and progression opportunities.