We are engaged with a rapidly growing technology business in the City of London who are looking for a Tax Manager to play a key role within their finance function. You will work alongside senior management and operate predominantly as an advisor, while getting involved in more hands on tasks as required.
* In conjuntion with finance team, assess current structure of Group;
* Tax planning, advisory, restructuring and entity rationalisation where applicable;
* Look after research and development tax relief opportunities;
* Take a proactive approach regarding legislative changes and advise business accordingly;
* Constant communication with Executives in regards to tax planning;
* Review current compliance process and suggest improvements if needed;
* Manage tax risk;
* Take ownership of external advisor relationships as well as HMRC;
* Oversee all other necessary taxes within Group (i.e. VAT, withholding tax)
* Potential for limited travel.
Key Requirements include:
* ACA, CTA, ACCA (or equivalent experience);
* International tax planning/structuring and advisory experience;
* Ability to manage outsourced compliance process;
* Strong communication and willingness to take a proactive approach;
* Multi-stakeholder relationship management;
* Comfortable in a fast-moving environment and able to prioritise as issues arise.
If you are looking for your first move in house and keen to make an immediate impact on a business, or have been in house but are hungry for more responsibility, this opportunity will be for you. Apply now to arrange a conversation.