A fantastic opportunity has arisen in West London an ACA qualified IFRS analyst to join a global telecommunications company! This sits on the advisory board of the group and will suit someone who is Big 4 qualified within audit. There will be lots of delving into IFRS 16 so this definitely suits someone who loves the numbers.
But you obviously want to know what you'll be doing. So, in a nut shell:
* You will be tasked with liaising with the whole companies IFRS 16 implementation teams
* You will also be looking into solutions in the IT function to ensure compliance with IFRS 16
* You will have to put your best face on to present in workshops and train other members in order to make sure the IFRS 16 implementation goes to plan
* Last but not least, you will provide analysis of lease portfolios and you will be expected to give recommendations on the application of IFRS 16
But who are you?
* An ACA qualified accountant (preferably from a Big 4 background)
* Hold a good understanding surrounding IFRS 16
* Post qualified experience, either in practice or in industry
If this is you - apply now to harriet.king