Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Germany and they are looking for an experienced Manager/Senior Manager Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for diverse clients.
Germany is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential. Opportunities are currently across all major cities.
• At least 5 - 9 years of relevant experience in Transfer pricing tax matters in a consulting environment.
• Successfully completed studies of economics or law.
• Corresponding professional experience in the accounting consultancy and already taking over own project responsibility.
• Very good English skills, which you may have deepened abroad or interest in expanding your good English skills - also like other language skills.
• Mastery of common MS-Office programs.
• Desire for a position that gives you the opportunity to take more responsibility within the scope of your personal and professional development.
• Client-oriented thinking and acting, good communicative skills and team spirit.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.