Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Netherlands and they are looking for an experienced Manager Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for diverse clients.
Netherlands is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential Netherlands is an ideal location for expats. Opportunities are currently across all major cities.
The successful candidate will have 4 to 6 years of relevant experience and a natural talent for supervising and developing the skills of younger employees.
- is highly skilled in the technical aspects of internal transfer pricing, with experience in all areas of transfer pricing;
- has experience with financial modeling and applying financial-economic methods of analysis to transfer pricing issues;
- is strategically and commercially aware of and committed to providing services of an exceptionally high level;
- is client-driven, extremely competent in client management and able to provide clients with top quality results;
- is a capable negotiator – can argue their case effectively and deal with challenges;
- is skilled in business development – recognizes potential engagements and is able to exploit these opportunities;
- has exceptional communication skills in a wide variety of situations, both oral and written;
- is an enthusiastic team player who can build, manage and lead effective teams;
- has experience with supervising and developing the talent of subordinates;
- is change-oriented and versatile.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.