A Senior Tax Manager role has become available with an exceptional FTSE 100 organisation. This role offers outstanding career progression for a driven individual who is a leader in their field. This organisation is continuously growing and evolving, and are based in central London.
Supporting the VP of Tax & Treasury, this role will have ownership of the day to day management of the tax compliance, reporting and advising the wider business.
* Management of the end to end process for Group Tac reporting, including process improvements
* Preparation of tax disclosure for the Statutory Accounts
* Corporation Tax filings
* Managing queries with HMRC
* Managing all aspects of the Transfer Pricing Compliance
* Assisting with developing Tax policy, strategy, and mitigating tax risk
* Assessing Effective Tax Rate
* Reviewing new legislation and the impact on the business
* Qualified accountant (ideally CTA/ACA/ACCA)
* Degree or equivalent
* High attention to detail
* Experience of international tax, transfer pricing, VAT and payroll taxes
* Confidence in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Advanced excel skills
This is an exceptional role, with extensive career progression and the opportunity to take ownership of the day to day tax operations and involvement in strategy.
Apply today to Lynley Hall