Responsibilities will include:
* Business development initiatives on target accounts, contributing to winning new work
* Leading existing client engagements, reporting direct to a partner
* Assisting with the developing less experienced staff with hands on advice and support
* Input into development of new market opportunities locally and nationally with an opportunity to lead the market development of the new ideas
* Contributing to enhancement of relationships with targets and clients
* Identifying cross service line opportunities
* Contributing to existing team spirit and ensuring coming to work is fun
* We also encourage specialisation in industry sectors where we and you believe there are untapped opportunities.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.