Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking firm, which offers real potential for the right individuals to become a part of the future of the business.
This is a purely tax advisory role. You will work alongside the directors and associate directors, with the support of other fee earners, advising a diverse client base on their complex tax affairs. In addition, you will take an active role in business development, as well as being involved in other networking and client events.
You should be CTA qualified, with at least 3 years’ experience, probably gained in a large or mid-tier accountancy firm. You should have direct experience of advising SMEs, OMBs; and/or private clients (including HNWI and entrepreneurs), whether with a personal or corporate tax focus.
You will be able to demonstrate an appetite for learning and a willingness to take on a variety of technical challenges.
Excellent client facing and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Advising both professional services clients and private clients in relation to their clients/their own complex tax affairs;
• Responsibility for client relationships;
• Attending client meetings;
• Producing technical reports and proposals;
• Producing blogs and content for newsletters;
• Attending networking events and seminars
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role.