A global law firm with offices in every major commercial hub. Clients are generally large (listed) MNCs, who are retained customers providing complex work throuhgout the year.
This tax team is well-established, but lacking in skills at the experienced solicitor / associate level. Expect to join this team and immediately pick up great work, under the guidance of some of the most highly regarded partners in the market.
The work is predominantly related to large transactions. Depending on your skill set and preference, you will write advice and opinions on a range of direct and indirect issues raised by such transactions.
A further key part of the role is managing junior staff. As you will be running engagements under the partners, you will be responsible for delegating work to associates, reviewing their work, and encouraging their development.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be successful, you will more than likely be:
* An admitted lawyer, or CA-qualified tax technician in the Beijing market
* Able to work in Beijing without restriction
* Moving from a Big 4 or Top-tier tax team
* Technically excellent, and able to advise on complex tax issues
* A strong communicator, ambitious, and a good future leader
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toby Tank