Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Belgium and they are looking for an experienced Manager Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to provide competent technical advice to key players in the Financial Services Industry on transfer pricing and related international tax issues. Manage a team of junior and senior consultants and work towards identifying new business opportunities.
Belgium is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential Belgium is an ideal location for expats and returning Belgians. Opportunities are currently across all major cities (Brussels, Antwerp, Diegem, etc).
• Master’s degree in economics potentially with a supplementary degree in fiscal matters
• Between 3 - 5 years of professional experience in Transfer Pricing
• Fluency in Dutch and English; knowledge of French is a plus
• An additional postgraduate degree in taxation is an asset
• Strong analytical abilities
• Market and client focused
• Team player with sound communication skills and hands-on approach
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to manage a complex workload and to prioritize tasks for yourself and junior staff
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.