Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Belgium and they are looking for an experienced Senior Manager/Manager Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for diverse clients.
Belgium is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential Belgium is an ideal location for expats and returning Belgians. Opportunities are currently across all major cities (Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, etc).
• Master’s degree in economics potentially with a supplementary degree in fiscal matters
• At least 5 - 9 years of relevant experience in Transfer pricing tax matters in a consulting environment
• Market and client focused
• Team player with sound communication skills
• Good project management skills
• Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of French or Dutch is a clear asset.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.