An exciting Transfer Pricing Manager role, has become available at an international bank based in central London. Reporting to the Head of Transfer Pricing, this role offers excellent career progression for a Transfer Pricing specialist.
About the Manager Transfer Pricing, EMEA role
The Manager Transfer Pricing, EMEA, is part of a specialist global transfer pricing team with members in Sydney, New York and London. This role offers diverse exposure to transfer pricing issues working on new transactions and businesses across the group. You will be working closely with business units and other member of the tax team globally providing advice in relation to all cross border dealings of the Group.
* Oversight and involvement in preparation of transfer pricing documentation including assistance with preparation of functional analysis and benchmarking for the various businesses in key jurisdictions
* Consideration of transfer pricing issues relating to new transactions
* Communication and liaison with other members of the TP and broader Tax teams on new transactions involving cross border dealings
* General transfer pricing research including analysis of recent cases, legislation and government announcements, especially in relation to investment banking activities
* Liaising with external advisors where appropriate
* Assistance with responding to revenue authority queries where required in audit and review situations
You will have:
* Demonstrated experience in a similar transfer pricing advisory role from within a banking or financial services environment
* University degree in economics, commerce, accounting and/or law
* Ability to develop and maintain strong internal client relationships with business unit executives and external relationships with advisors
* Ability to form a technical view and make timely decisions within the parameters set for the role
* Commercial focus and outlook
* Strong communication skills, along with being a self-starter
* Well organised and ability to co-ordinate multiple assignments and successfully manage work plans
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.