Finance Manager - Contract - 3 Months -can go permanent after - Wiltshire
Your new company
A global software organisation within Wiltshire, who are recruiting due to an internal promotion, this is a contract opportunity with the opportunity to go permanent at the end.
Your new role
* Responsible for the consolidation of monthly results, forecasts, budgets and monthly MOB pack, adhering to strict reporting timetables.
* Support the businesses to deliver Divisional and Group reporting
* Oversight of working capital forecasts and consolidation of Group Working Capital reports.
* Providing day to day support to the business FDs and their finance teams across the Division.
* Advising on process improvement to maximise the opportunity to improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting to finance and management.
* Assisting the DFC with Group Finance and other ad-hoc requests as required
What you'll need to succeed
Be a Qualified accountant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.