A leading firm are looking for an experienced indirect tax advisor to join them, the firm are going through a massive growth period and are looking to further expand their indirect tax team. They work with a wide range of clients including those in the financial, property and NFP.
The firm can offer a lot of flexibility for this role, it is common practice within the team and the firm encourage individuals to take advantage of this benefit.
* Advise a mixed portfolio of businesses on VAT issues
* Assist in identifying opportunities for increasing the group's VAT recovery.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Contribute ideas to the VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the wider group.
* Act as a point of contact for tax authorities, dealing with queries.
* Provide ad hoc support to other tax team members where required.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
* CTA/ACA qualification preferred, but not essential.
The next step
Contact Jelena McDonagh