Our client, a Big 4 consultancy in Switzerland, is looking for an up and coming Tax Manager to provide consultancy services to their Swiss and international client base. This will be an excellent opportunity if you're looking to gain experience in area's you've not worked in before, increase responsibility and take on a leadership role.
The role will include:
* Tax planning and structuring, M&A and increasing expertise in providing tax advice;
* Build and maintain relationships with client base while looking to generate new business opportunities;
* Working in a diverse, international environment that looks after many different industries and service areas;
* Helping to build team and train juniors;
* 4+ years in corporate & international tax;
* A degree in economics, accounting, business/law, ideally the Swiss tax expert diploma;
* Language skills including French, English (German a plus);
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, team-oriented, ability to meet deadlines and take ownership on projects.
If you're looking for a step up to Manager or gain experience in a more international tax setting apply to this role today. Locations in Switzerland can be flexible depending on your experience.