PRC tax manager
International CPA firm in Hong Kong
We are working in partnership with a leading international CPA firm who is now looking to appoint an experienced PRC tax manager to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate must have more than 5 years experience in PRC tax and have strong English and Chinese language skills (written and spoken). This role would be well suited to candidates that have strong presentation and communication skills and are globally minded with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Read and interpret the PRC tax laws and regulations
- You will undertake the research aspects of key projects, opinions / advice and draft the necessary documents for review
- Manage assignments and client relationships
- Train junior staff to help them achieve their goals.
- University degree holder in economics, finance, accounting, engineering or other relevant discipline and / or MBA
- CPA, CFA or holder of another relevant credential
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a professional firm or in-house experience within industry
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong command of written Chinese and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese); other languages represent a potential advantage
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint