Are you a Statutory Accounting specialist? Do you have experience working on global compliance outsourcing engagements? Do you want to join a leading team in Compliance? Do you to work with one of the top consulting firms?
About your employer
Based in London, you will be part of a team who manages the statutory compliance aspects of clients across their businesses. You will be involved with a diverse range of clients from FTSE listed firms to mid-tiers firms, across all industry sectors.
Your role will focus on leading the statutory accounting elements of prestigious clients’ projects, bringing the necessary compliance and reporting expertise together with the requisite skills relating to transition, transformation and project management.
· Taking the lead on the statutory accounting elements of the services offering
· Managing delivery on a portfolio of clients
· Help develop the statutory accounting elements of the service offering and service delivery model
· Taking a lead on sales activities by working with more senior members of the team to generate additional work opportunities for both existing clients and targets, supporting proposals and propositions across functions, sectors and accounts
· Coaching and developing junior members of staff
• ACA, or ICAS qualified
• Statutory Accounting experience;
• Extensive project management/co-ordination skills and experience (e.g. on global compliance outsourcing engagements or similar projects);
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.