Want to finish work at decent hour? Want to work for a leading, innovative, multi-award winning firm? Don’t think the two go together? Think again…
This firm offer a fantastic work lifestyle balance and are looking to hire someone who is motivated to progress their career. You will receive a broad variety of exposure to all aspects of business tax, including; taxation of intangible assets, intellectual property rights, and tax issues facing shareholders, directors and employees. Within this team you will experience a friendly and supportive culture where everyone is treated as individuals within the firm – not as numbers or general specifications.
- This role offers you the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of compliance cases but also a portfolio of complex advisory cases. You will be supported and consequently, confident in your client communications.
- Your autonomy will also see you identifying opportunities you find and presenting to the client
- Working very closely with the partners you will also be involved in raising the profile of the firm locally
- As a senior there is also the chance to manage, supervise and mentor the junior staff
- 20-25 days holiday
- Study support for relevant qualifications
- Flexible working hours around you
- Great promotion prospects
- CTA or equivalent
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.