This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within one of the most successful firms in the UK.
At this multi-award winning practice you will be a part of a highly regarded team and deal with a dynamic and varied workload. This role will suit a motivated individual looking to utilise progressive training and development opportunities. The progression prospect is just one reason this firm has been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ through numerous awards. The client base includes: HNWI’s, families and trusts, not-for-profit and landed estates.
- Completing annual corporate tax compliance work
- Carrying out tax planning in regards to property planning, capital allowances, R&D tax, tax planning and cross border transactions
- As a manager you will be a supervisor of tax seniors; mentoring, training and evaluating.
- You will work closely with, and report to, the client partner or corporate director
- Great pension scheme
- Life assurance cover of three times salary
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- Managers overtime scheme
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- Firm’s profit sharing scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Health screening/ GP support
- Child care vouchers
- Critical illness cover
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- Strong managerial skills
- Up to date working knowledge of corporate taxation issues (especially those relating to OMBs)