This opportunity at a multi-award winning, Top 10 firm offers you the opportunity to develop your career in one of the best firms in the region.
Clients including; high quality private client base of entrepreneurial new wealth.
- Supervise, train and mentor junior members of staff
- Uphold high quality communications with clients, attending meetings and discussing timelines
- Have an active involvement in all seminars
- Manage liaisons with all other departments
- Aid acquisition of new work by researching and preparing proposals and taking part in formal presentations
- Money purchase pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Share incentive plan
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- Previous managerial experience
- Proven experience in client handling
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity